Imagine for a second that you’re sitting on the deck outside your brand new tiny home, sipping on your favourite beverage, soaking up the surroundings and thinking about how grateful your are to have made the decision to build and live in a tiny house….
Your dream of being free from many of life’s “shackles” is now a reality. You live in a brand new home that you love, your expenses are about 1/3 of what they use to be and you now have control of your future. You can now work much less if you choose and spend your spare time doing what you love….
The dream is alive and well! Many people around the world are taking the plunge into the world of tiny houses and creating the life of their dreams, in a fraction of the time one would typically think it would take.
So why not give it a try? Remember, you only live once!
Here's What's Included
Our 7.2 metre (24ft) tiny house trailer plans will literally save you hundreds of hours in front of the computer trying to design your tiny house. All of the hard work has been done for you. Eliminate the guess work and start your tiny house design with confidence with Australia's leading tiny house trailer design.
- 7.2 x 2.4 metre (24 x 8 feet) tiny house trailer plans as a PDF and a Google Sketchup file for use in your own tiny house design (select your preferred option above from the drop down menu).
- Rated to carry 4,500kg (9,920 lbs)
- 650mm (26 inch) deck height
- All measurements are available in both metric or imperial. Please select your preferred option from the drop down menu above.
- Easy to read and use. Designed for a first time tiny house builder.
- Take your plans with you to your local trailer manufacturer for quoting and the build of your trailer and save yourself hours of wasted time, energy and money.
- Add structural engineering approval to these plans from an Australian certified structural engineer by selecting the engineering option above. Add it in the drop down menu at the top of the page under the image! Please keep in mind that by adding structural engineering approval there will be up to a 7-day wait time to receive your plans.
Who Are These For?
- You want to start designing your tiny house on paper or using Google Sketchup but need a base to design on so that everything is in the correct place.
- You want the peace of mind of using a tried and tested design that has been built dozens of times in Australia with great success
- You want to build your own tiny house trailer.
- You want to be able to take the plans to any trailer manufacture and get your own trailer built.
Who Are They Not For?
- If you don't want to design your own tiny house then these are not for you. If you would like our team to help you in designing a set of custom plans from scratch then contact us here.
Do I need structural engineering?
If you are using a manufacturer to build your trailer who offers this service then you do not need to worry about this. If on the other hand you are not sure who will be building your trailer then it is highly recommended to choose the engineered plans. They will save you time and money in the long run!
Will I be able to read the plans?
Yes, our trailer plans are very easy to read. If for some reason you find them difficult to read or work with we can help you make sense of them or refund you 100%.
Can I make changes to the plans?
Yes you can make any changes to the design that you wish. Please keep in mind that any changes made to the design do require engineering approval before building the trailer which we can provide at an extra cost or alternatively you can find your own structural engineer to do this for you.
What if I struggle to work it all out or if I get stuck with something?
Our team can help! Send us an email or call us and one of our team will happily help.
What if I want to change some parts of the design but I’m not sure how to?
We have a talented design team who are happy to help out. Give us a call or send us an email outlining what you need help with exactly and someone will be in touch.
Can I get a complete custom trailer design to suit my needs?
Yes absolutely! Our talented design team loves working on custom tiny house design projects. Get in touch for a free quote.